|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||OWEN COUNTY STATE BANK
|What we do
|How does OWEN COUNTY STATE BANK protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We also maintain other physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect this information and we limit access to it.
|How does OWEN COUNTY STATE BANK collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account
- Deposit money
- Pay your bills
- Apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
||Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. Our affiliates include:
- Owen Financial Corporation
- Owen Financial Insurance
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- OWEN COUNTY STATE BANK does not share information with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include Account Benefits Companies and Insurance Companies